Centurion Wheel Seals
CHO has been devoted to the design and development of wheel seals for more than a decade. With the great experience of the previous designs, we’ve learnt more about the applications of commercial vehicles. With plenty of efforts we dedicated to the research and development of Centurion, we have honored with our second patent in Taiwan and USA in February 2019.
- Half metal/ribbed rubber OD or fully rubber covered OD: reduces installation variables which may cause leakage and remains the best sealing performance.
- Exclusive patented anti-dust closure design: the anti-dust closure ensures high resistance against contaminants.
- Innovative bumper: the unique arch bumper prevents over installation.
- Grease: to avoid dry friction and provides multi-protection against contaminants.
- Air side: metal coverage provides heat transfer.
- Wide ribs: wide rubber ribs provide easy installation and protection against damage.
We provide two main options for material, Nitrile compound (NBR/Standard) and Hydrogenated Nitrile (HNBR/Premium).
- Centurion provides multiple points for heat transfer, patented anti-dust closure and special arch bumper.
- Standard & Premium Versions available
- Easy insallation
- US Patent number: 10208801
Centurion Wheel Seals | Taiwan-based Sealing Technology Provider For Over 30 Years | CHO
Located in Taiwan since 1988, CHU HUNG OIL SEALS INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD. is a Centurion Wheel Seals / oil seal manufacturer focusing on trucks, trailers, agricultural machinery and commercial vehicles. Main product, including automotive seals, industrial seals, truck seals, trailer seals, agricultural machinery seals, axle seals, hub seals, heavy duty seals, wheel seals, power steering seals, etc.
With more than 30 years of sealing technology experience, CHO is specialized in AXLE seals for trucks and trailers. ISO/TS 16949 certified 13,000 square meters plant size with rigorous QC tests, CHO oil seals including automotive seals, industrial seals, truck seals, trailer seals, agricultural machinery seals, axle seals, hub seals, heavy duty seals, wheel seals, power steering seals. Great oil and water resistance, high tensile strength oil seals | lip seals | axle seals are manufactured with materials, such as rubber, hydrogenated nitrile, fluorocarbon, silicone rubber and ethylene propylene diene rubber.
CHO has been offering customers high-quality seals since 1988, both with advanced sealing technology and 35 years of experience, CHO ensures each customer's demands are met.